Wednesday 3 July 2013

It is complicated...

Salam and Hello everybody..I haven't visited my blog for like ages u know..so today I wany to share some story or mybe some kind of problem to u guys...I have friends like some regular and normal kids have...I'm totally not a freak...but sometimes I hve a feeling like don't wanna see my peeps..I myself don't know why but that is how my heart tells me..but personally I don't hate them.. seriously...it's just that I feels that something is not right when I'm with them..that's all..my heart is just like very totally so complicated right now..huh!!! Just don't hate me guys...it's not like I don't want them to be my friends anymore..it's just....huh...only time will tell..I just hope that I didn't change myself to some kind of monster or another person that is totally major different from myself..so that's all guys...wish that I can get out from this complicated feelings  A.S.A.P. bubye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment