Friday 13 September 2013

Loser

Salam and hello to all. Sorry for not visiting and posting for so long. I was just bz with stuff. Haha.. entry today is LOSER!! I'm sure all of you is pretty clear with what it means right? If someone said it to me, I will choked the person!!!!! But thankfully it is not said to me. It was to my dear friend. Who said it to her? Herself!! This is what annoyed me the most. Calling yourself a LOSER. If you are a loser, how come you'd know the word loser? Please people, I'm truly begging you guys not to other people  and specially yourself a loser...appreciate what you have and work harder and smarter to achieve what you want. This is better instead of giving up and calling yourself a loser. Am I right? That's all for this entry..bye..

No comments:

Post a Comment